**New Membership admittance is temporarily on hold**
However, we ARE accepting applications.
Your name will be held on a wait list until membership opens in 2020.
Interested in becoming a member at Bradford Sportsmen's Club?
We offer the following types of annual Membership:
Regular Membership (individuals aged 18+): $250
New members are admitted throughout the year at the regular Club Meetings, and are required to be sponsored by a member of the Club.
Bradford Sportsmen’s Club Application Process
Step 1: Initiate Application to the Club
- Complete the application form online - see below.
- Provide a copy of the following online:
- your driver’s license,
- current NRA card,
- a clean BCI (or current conceal carry permit from the state issuing your driver’s license) and
- Mail a check made out to Bradford Sportsmen's Club for $100 application fee to:
- BSC Membership, PO Box 549, Charlestown RI 02813.
Step 2: Confirmation of receipt of the application packet will be sent by email. Please check your spam folder if you do not receive an email.
After the application packet is received, the applicant drives next steps.
**Step 3: Schedule an interview with the Membership Chairman or an Officer or a Trustee.
The interview will include a general orientation to the club.
See contact information at bottom of screen.
**Step 4: Safety Training
- Provide a copy of a certificate/s verifying successful completion of firearms safety and live fire training (e.g., NRA Basic Pistol, live fire course administered by any reputable firearms training institute or a credentialed club member).
- And/or, have a club member who’s also a credentialed instructor and is familiar with you as a shooter formally certify that all safety and skill set requirements are met. Note:This might be done during orientation to Club ranges.
**Step 5: Contact Committee Chairmen (see list below) to be oriented to the range/s in your discipline/s of choice. Orientation will include an overview of range use and demonstration of competent firearms use by the applicant. Prior to using any range, applicants must undergo range orientation to that facility.
(**Steps 3-5 might overlap and/or not be sequential.)
Step 6: To complete the membership process, attend a Club business meeting held every 3rd Thursday of each month starting at 7pm.
Step 7:If you are accepted into the Club as a Member:
a. You must pay your annual membership fees. This is done after the meeting with the Treasurer, either by check or completing the payment online by credit card.
b. Sign the Club liability waiver.
c. After payment and liability waiver have been received, you will receive your new membership card from the Treasurer.
EACH YEAR, MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS BEGIN IN JUNE/JULY by providing a copy of your current year NRA card, a new updated and signed waiver, and payment of the annual fee.
Are you ready to join our Membership?
Complete an application ONLINE by clicking Member Signup / Information
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Bradford Sportsmen's Club, we look forward to hearing for you!
For additional information or questions, please email email@example.com.
Bradford Sportsmen Club reserves the right to refuse membership to any individual deemed unfit for membership.